These are difficult fiscal times and Eastpointe needs a person who already understands the problems we face and what tools we have to help our city rebound and excel. My business background has provided me with in-depth knowledge of the budget and the ability to balance reductions in money with preserving the services that the residents deserve.
Reasons to Re-Elect Wendy Richardson, City Council
- Experience. Served on Council for 5 years through some of the most difficult times that Eastpointe has ever seen. Made it a priority to be present and prepared for Council meetings.
- Fiscal Responsibility. Work towards balancing the budget while minimizing service reductions to the residents.
- Ethics. Revised the Ethics Ordinance to clamp down on special interests purchasing favors from committee members.
- Business. New businesses are essential to our community and I have fought to make our city ordinances more business friendly.
- Honor. We must honor our veterans and I work to preserve their memory as a community volunteer at Michigan Military Technical & Historical Society Museum in Eastpointe.